Inspired by our customers, it has been designed around your needs:
- It enables to enjoy two consecutive uses without Holder recharging
- Faster Holder charging allows you to focus on your enjoyment and not worry about recharge:
• At least 2min 20sec faster than charging the Holder of IQOS 2.4 Plus*
• At least 1min 40sec faster than charging the Holder of IQOS 3*
- It hosts our IQOS ProtectPlus™ System for better protection and reliability
*provided IQOS 3 DUO Holder is fully charged the first time or when fully depleted; and applicable for charging IQOS 3 DUO Holder from 0 to 1 use. It may depend on conditions of use, on battery lifecycle, weather conditions and device usage.
If you insert the IQOS™ 2.4+ Holder into the IQOS 3 DUO Pocket Charger, the Holder will not fit because of different size.
If you accidentally insert the IQOS 3 DUO Holder in the IQOS™ 2.4+ Pocket Charger, the Pocket Charger lights will start blinking, however, the Holder won’t charge.
However, IQOS 3 DUO USB cable hosts a USB-C port, which is different from that of IQOS™ 2.4+.
To check the status on the Holder:
- Press & release the Button of the Holder:
o 2 lights – ready for two uses
o 1 light – ready for one use
o No light – Holder not charged
To check the Holder status on the Pocket Charger:
- Press & release the Pocket Charger Button
- 2 lights – ready for two uses
- 1 light – ready for one use
* For those customers who use a mixed version of IQOS 3 DUO Holder in the IQOS 3 Pocket Charger. In some cases it may be required to upgrade the firmware of IQOS 3 Pocket Charger to know when the Holder is ready for 1 use.
Once you have finished the first use, there will be only one light left, i.e. 2 LEDs on – 2 uses ready, 1 LED – 1 use.
If you need the second use right away, your Holder is instantly ready for it.
If you do not need the second use right away, simply put the Holder back in the Pocket Charger for a quick recharge to have 2 uses back again.
In most cases, you can charge Holder back to at least one experience faster than Holder.
1. Self-registration via ECOM – On Ecom go to My Account>> View devices: At the bottom of the page click on: Register a new device You will be asked to provide the serial number that can be found on the packing of the device/on IQOS pocket charger/on IQOS holder
2. Via IQOS call Center at *2373 – Please provide you device serial number (can be found on the packing of the device/on IQOS pocket charger/on IQOS holder) and the purchase date.