Philip Morris Ltd. promotes accessibility for customers with disabilities in accordance with the requirements of the law and in view of the cornerstone accessibility in the service to all our customers, and to our customers with disabilities, in particular.
Personal and customer-tailored service are the basis of our every encounter with the customers.
For this purpose, we have made accessibility adjustments, which enable the receipt of an independent, equal and accessible service in all our channels.
We work non-stop to make sure every customer can receive service simply, easily and quickly.
We are accompanied by the "Israel Accessibility" association in the implementation of the accessible service that enables equality, inclusion, respect and independence.
Accessibility in the service
- Accessible documents - To order personal or general information about our services in an accessible format (audio file, accessible PDF, Braille, etc.), please contact the accessibility coordinator by email or phone.
- Assistance in filling out forms - You can ask our service representatives for any of the alternatives of our service channels.
- Reading - Our service representatives can be asked to read a document. Above three pages a reading date must be arranged in advance.
- Contact us in writing - you can correspond with us via chat or email.
For any inquiries regarding accessibility, you can also contact the accessibility coordinator, Eyal Solomon
Place of work: HaBarzel 30 Tel Aviv
Accessibility to the Philip Morris store in the Golden Mall
The store is located on the entrance floor of the Golden Mall in Rishon Lezion and the accessible and closest entrance is the "Rome" entrance.
The parking lot is 2.1 meters high, and on each floor in the parking lot there are at least 7 disabled parking spaces, of which 2 are for a tall vehicle. There is a continuous access road from the parking lots to the mall elevators.
The store has a wide entrance and wide passages without obstacles. The sales desk is accessible and has a hearing aid system for customers with hearing impairments. Also, our employees are guided to provide accessible service.
The help of the staff can be requested as much as requested.
Accessible toilets are located about ten meters from the store.
Website Accessibility (Accessibility Statement)
The Internet is today the largest repository of freedom of information for all users and users with disabilities in particular. As such, we place great importance on providing equal opportunity for people with disabilities to use the information displayed on the site and enable a better browsing experience.
We strive to ensure that digital services are accessible to people with disabilities and therefore many resources have been invested to facilitate the use of the site for people with disabilities, as much as possible, in the belief that every person deserves the right to live in equality, dignity, comfort and independence.
Accessibility of this site was performed by the "Accessibility with a Click" website
- The website meets the requirements of the Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities (Accessibility Adjustments to the Service) Regulations, 2013.
- The accessibility adjustments were made in accordance with the recommendations of the Israeli Standard (5568) for Internet content accessibility at AA level and the international WCAG2.0 document.
- The site provides a semantic structure for assistive technologies and support for the common usage pattern for operating with a keyboard using the Enter, Esc and Arrow keys to exit menus and windows.
- For the best browsing experience with screen reading software, we recommend using the latest NVDA software.
How does site accessibility work?
The site has an accessibility menu. Pressing the menu allows you to open the accessibility buttons. After selecting a menu item, wait for the page to load.
The software works in popular browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, subject to the manufacturer's terms browsing in the recommended accessibility mode in Chrome browser.
Accessibility options in the menu:
- Adaptation for keyboard navigation - providing the option of keyboard navigation.
- Adaptation to screen reader - Adaptation of the site for assistive technologies such as: NVDA, JAWS.
- Blocking the flickers - stopping moving elements and blocking the flickers.
- Increase the site font to 4 different sizes.
- Contrast adjustments - change the contrast of site colors.
- Adapting the site to color blind people.
- Change the font to more readable.
- Enlarge the cursor and change its color to black or white.
- Increase the display to about 200%.
- Highlighting links on the site.
- Highlighting headlines on the site.
- Displays an alternative description for images.
- Declaration of accessibility.
- Send accessibility feedback.
Updated to 24.03.2022