First steps with IQOS 2.4 PLUS
Getting started with your IQOS 2.4 PLUS
1. Press the button on your IQOS 2.4 PLUS Pocket Charger for four seconds until you see a light. No light? Try charging your IQOS with the IQOS AC power adaptor and cable.
2. Open the Pocket Charger, insert the Holder Pocket Charger, then close the lid. When the small light flashes, your device is charging.
3. Take the Holder out of the Pocket Charger then gently insert a HEETS tobacco stick into it, being careful not to twist anything.
4. Press and hold the Holder button. After one vibration, the holder light will slowly pulse. When the light stops pulsing and stays white, your Holder is ready to use.
5. When the light starts to fade, it’s almost time to remove the HEETS stick. When the light turns off, remove the HEETS stick and recharge your device, ready for next time.
Charging your IQOS 2.4 PLUS
1. Take out your heated tobacco stick.
2. Put your IQOS 2.4 PLUS Holder in the Pocket Charger and close the lid. When you see a small light flash, your Holder is flashing.
3. After a few minutes, the small light will stop flashing. Your Holder is charged and ready to use.
4. When the battery lights on your Pocket Charger fade, plug it into a wall outlet using your IQOS cable and AC power adaptor to recharge.
Cleaning your IQOS 2.4 PLUS
1. Wait for your IQOS 2.4 PLUS to cool down then slide the cap off.
2. Tap out any loose tobacco from inside your Holder then insert the cleaning tool. Once in, gently twist two or three times before carefully removing it.
3. Clean your device using the cleaning sticks as often as you can. Remember to avoid the blade, and don’t forget to clean the cap top to bottom too. A cleaner device makes for a better taste experience. It’s as simple as that.
That’s not all. There’s more useful information in our IQOS 2.4 PLUS User Guide.
Our IQOS 2.4 PLUS User Guide will let you delve deeper into how your device works and what it can do.
Send us an email
Write to us. Our inbox is never too full.Email us
No question is too small
Your question might have already been asked before. Browse our FAQs to see if there’s an answer waiting for you.Look through our FAQ
Give us a ring
Sometimes you just want to hear a human voice. We get it. That’s why our phone support line connects you directly to an IQOS expert.Get in touch