Here’s our guide on how to use IQOS, so you can get the most out of your experience as a new user.
The IQOS kit is easy to use. So, what’s in the box?
- A holder - the device which heats the tobacco using a controlled heating blade
- A pocket charger for easy charging on the go
- A cleaner – one of two tools keeping your IQOS clean and keep it perform at its best
- IQOS cleaning sticks - your kit comes with 10 sticks for quick and easy thoroughly cleaning
- Power Adaptor
- A cable for charging
, IQOS features innovative technology
yet is so easy to use. This simple kit is all you you need to experience tobacco in a whole new way
How do you use IQOS?
First things first, you’ll need to make sure that your IQOS is charged. If you’re using it for the first time, make sure you charge the pocket charger for the full 90 minutes.
- Remove the holder from the pocket charger.
- Slide a tobacco stick into the holder, with the tobacco side facing downwards.
- Press and hold the holder button for two seconds. There will be one vibration and the light will pulses slowly. When the device will vibrate twice and the LED light is solid white, you can start using the IQOS. You can use it for up to six minutes or 14 puffs, whichever comes first.
- Tow vibrations and when the light starts to pulse again indicate that the heating cycle is ending and you have two puffs or 30 seconds remaining (by the earliest). The light then goes off and the experience has finished.
- To remove the tobacco stick, slide the cap on the holder upwards and pull the tobacco stick out of the lifted cap.
- Never use cigarettes in your IQOS. Only use the specially designed and produced tobacco sticks.
How to charge IQOS
Don’t forget, you need to charge the IQOS holder after each use. It’s really simple, here’s how:
After removing the tobacco stick from the holder, slide the holder back into the pocket charger.
- While it’s charging, the LED light on the pocket charger will start flashing. When the LED stops flashing, your IQOS holder is ready to be used again.
- The pocket charger also has LED lights to indicate how much battery you have left. The holder’s battery doesn’t take much time to charge but also remember to recharge the pocket charger itself after about 20 uses.
- For the best performance and consistent taste, clean your IQOS daily with the IQOS Cleaner. Just remove the cap from the holder, insert the brush and give it a twist.
- After every 20 tobacco stick, do a thoroughly clean, using the Cleaning Sticks.
If you’d like to learn more about using IQOS, check out our IQOS tutorial page.